Features manual shift and offset direction setting plus preset and programmable auto-repeater settings. Includes 4 tone-burst tones.
Includes 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks, 100 right-only/100 left-only memories, 100 dual memories, 5 pairs of programmed-scan channels, and 2 call channels.All memory channels can hold output setting, tones, LCD display color selections and more.Easy-to-Read Display
screen offers adjustable display brightness, color and contrast along with 6-character alphanumeric tags, a brightness timer that boosts light levels temporarily when keys are engaged and a scan light feature that increases brightness for two seconds when scanning stops.
Includes popular functions such as pager (icon and beep tones), extended receive, aviation and utility monitoring on VHF and UHF frequencies, a variety of selectable channel steps, CTCSS/DCS capabilities for selective monitoring, a 10dB RX attenuator, sub-band mute, reception image rejection and auto-power-off.Advanced Transmitting Features. These features are part of the set mode menu that includes time-out-timer and busy channel lockout as well as an adjustable mid-power output level, microphone gain adjustment and cross-band repeat (T model only)*.
Choose from a variety of scan modes that include VFO, memory, programmed or priority scans with busy and timed modes, CTCSS/DCS tone detection and memory scans with ?skip? and ?favorite? settings. (Utility software required for priority scan setting.)
Other popular features include single-band mode, a restore function that recalls set-mode settings even after a complete reset, different reset modes (system, complete, VFO, memory and color resets), cable-cloning and utility software.
New Alinco DR735E Dual Band VHF/UHF Mobile with remote head facility.
- Full Duplex
- Extended RX 108 - 174 MHz, 400 - 479 MHz
- Large Display with "rainbow" of colour options
- 1,000 Memories
- Scan facility
- Power 50/20/5w output
- Computer programmable with free downloadable software
- Internal duplexer allows single antenna socket for Dual Band antennas
- Frequency range: TX: T VHF 144.00 - 147.995MHz / UHF 430.00 - 449.995MHzTX: E 144.00 - 145.995MHz / 430.00 - 439.995MHzRX:108.000-173.995MHz-400.000-479.995MHz
- Modulation: 16K0F3E(FM)/8K50F3E(Narrow FM)/F1E(digital voice)/F2D(1200bps)/A3E(RX only/AM)
- Channel Steps: 5.6.25, 8.33,10,12.5,15,20,25,30,50, 100,KHz
- Memory channels: Free-programmable 1000,ch / R+L 100 ch each / dual 100ch VHF CALL / UHF CALL 1ch each / 5 pairs program scan
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohm unbalanced
- Freq.stability plus mn: 2.5ppm (TCXO-10+60)
- Power Supply Requirement
- 13.8V DC plus mn: 15% Negative ground
- Current Drain (Approx.): 12A TX high / 0.6A RX max. / 0.4A RX squelched
- Usable temperature range: -10 to +60C (14F to 140F)
- Dimensions (Approx.): W-140mm X H-60mm X D-188mm/li>
- Weight (Approx.): 1.3kg
- Output Approx.: High 50W / Mid 20W / Low 5W
- Modulation System: Variable Reactance Frequency Modulation
- Max.Frequency Deviation: 5KHz (FM) plusmn: 2.5KHz (NFM)
- Spurious emissions: Less than -60dB2k
- Microphone impedance: 2k