The Moonraker Rewards Programme is designed to enable ALL registered retail customers (“you”) the ability to earn and redeem free product credits known as “Watts”.
To enrol and receive Programme benefits, you will first need to create an account at www.moonrakeronline.com.
How do I earn Watt’s?
It’s simple you receive Watt’s when you spend!
ALL PRODUCT PURCHASES - you will earn Watts on EVERY qualifying product purchase. The amount of Watts you earn is product dependent and details are displayed on the Product Page.
WRITE A PRODUCT REVIEW – You will earn 20 Watts for any Product Review that is published. You can add a review on a Product Page. Positive but FAIR reviews are obviously encouraged.
What are qualifying purchases?
Qualifying purchases include regular priced products, and exclude sale or promotional items, gift cards, applicable taxes, fees, shipping and delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time.
How do I ‘redeem’ my Watt’s?
Just apply your Watt’s on the Checkout Page of your next order. You will be able to redeem Watts UP TO 50% of the order value (excluding shipping charges).
How do I find out how many Watt’s I have to spend?
View your available Watt’s on the Checkout Page when you place your next order; or
Login to your Account and click on the My Watta Tab.
How long have I got to spend my points?
6 Months – because this a programme designed to reward our loyal customers who spend with us regularly all Watts over 180 days that remain unredeemed will be cancelled.
Do Watts have a cash value?
50 Watts have a redemption credit value of £1 against your next order.
Watts enable you receive a credit against an order and have NO cash value.
Are there Terms & Conditions?
The above paragraphs form part of our Terms and Conditions. Further Terms and Conditions are set out below.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the Programme at any time.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Moonraker (UK) Ltd Reward Programme (“Programme”) is offered at the sole discretion of Moonraker (UK) Limited (“Moonraker,” “we,” “our” or “us”).
The Programme is designed to enable ALL registered retail customers (“you”) the ability to earn and redeem free product credits known as “Watts”.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME CAREFULLY.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAMME, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAMME.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY THIS REFERENCE:
1. If you do not want to participate in the programme simply do not register an account with us. You will still be able to purchase product from us (online, by phone and in our shop) by checking out as a 'Guest' but you will not be enrolled in the Programme which is only available to registered customers.
2. The benefits of the Programme have no cash value, are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others.
3. The number of Watts, if any, awarded is determined by Moonraker in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. If your order is not completed for any reason, any offers or rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available.
5. We reserve the right to monitor the number of accounts per household and refuse, merge or close additional or duplicate accounts at any time.
6. We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
7. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact us.
Termination and Modification
8. The Programme and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change Programme benefits, how you earn Watts and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Programme activity.
9. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Programme.
10. Except where prohibited by law, we may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms and/or the Programme or any aspect or feature of the Programme at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
11. We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Programme and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion.
12. Any suspected abuse of the Programme, failure to comply with any Terms, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, may result in the revocation of your Programme membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Programme. If your Programme membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Programme and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
13. MOONRAKER DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE PROGRAMME OR ANY OF THE REWARDS OR BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAMME.
14. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROGRAMME FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAMME IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND YOU CAN CHOOSE EITHER TO CHECK OUT AS A GUEST OR SIMPLE NOT USE YOUR REWARD BENEFITS. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY LAW.
Governing Law and Disputes
15. This Programme and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. For information about the Programme, please contact one of our Sales Advisors on 01908 281705 or by email [email protected].