The GX1800G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps..
Now compatible with Standard Horizon’s latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF’s have an ultra-thin, compact rear case, only 82 mm in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio (requires MMB-97) in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space and allowing more mounting options.
Standard Horizon GX1800EGPS VHF Radio
An ultra slim and compact VHF radio with built-in GPS and second station compatibility. The GX1800 also features Clearvoice noise reduction technology for optimum communication on the water.
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- NMEA0183 connectivity
- Busy green LED indicator
- Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3", 82mm)
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
- Built-in 66 channel GPS receiver
66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver built into the face of the radio. Providing the flexibility of using the NMEA2000 data bus or the built-in GPS to provide highly accurate position data on the display of the radio.
Second Station RAM4 compatibility
Now compatible with Standard Horizon's latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra Compact Easy Installation
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF's have an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.3” in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If your radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges.
- Channels: All International, USA and Canadian
- Input Voltage: 11 - 16.5VDC
- Current drain: Standby 0.45A, Recieve 0.8A, Transmit 5A
- DSC Transmitted Call Log: 24
- DSC Distress Call Log: 27
- DSC Received Call Log: 64
- Individual Directory: 100
- Group Directory: 32
- Waypoint Directory: 250
- Route Directory: 20
- Display Size (mm): 66W x 36H
- Unit Dimensions (mm): 150W X 85H X 82D
- Flush Mount Cut Out (mm): 138W x 73W
In The Box
- GX1800E VHF
- Mic Hanger
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Power Cable
- Owner Manual