The Quantum GX6000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. This information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN’s for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30* Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet.
Two mounting options are available. Bracket mount with the bracket and knobs included, or use the optional MMB-84 to flush mount into a bulkhead.
- Integrated dual channel AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver*1 *2
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with pre-programmed fog signals and listen back
< li>GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages*2
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
*1 Requires a separate dedicated AIS antenna
*2 Requires GPS input
- Speaker Microphone
- DC Power Cord
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- USB Cable (Type USB “A” plug to Type USB micro "B" plug) T9101606
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card