Share your thoughts with other customers
Whistler TRX-2E Digital Desktop Scanner
Moonraker have worked with Whistler to customise a UK band plan for the scanners! This ensures the radios cover UK bands in the correct steps and the correct mode. When a user does a service scan it will search in the correct steps for the selected band ensuring maximum received stations.
The radios will receive both amateur and commercial DMR transmissions as apart from the frequency they are fundamentally the same mode. The radio is supplied with software and users can select mode when writing memories or select auto and it will work out the mode itself!
This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems:
Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
- Hytera XPT
- MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems
- NXDN & DMR out of the box
- Frequency: 25-54MHz, 108-136.99MHz, 137-174MHz, 216-379.97MHz, 380-512MHz, 764-781MHz, 791-796MHz, 806-960MHz (excluding cellular), 1240-1300MHz
- Simple Zip Code programming
- Easy updating via Internet
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II
- Removable, remotable magnetic head
- Scanning at up to 70 channels/second
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder
- Dedicated SKYWARN®/Weather button
- IF Discriminator Out
- User upgradable CPU firmware
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
- Clock / Calendar
- Store Favorites Scan List
Please be aware that a Windows PC and internet connection is required for upgrading firmware and software.
We aim to dispatch all parcels within 24hrs. We are normally able to dispatch parcels SAME DAY where orders are received before 2.00pm Monday to Friday.