Please Note: We are direct AOR importer from Japan and All AOR scanner receivers come with a 2 pin power supplied with a UK 3 pin adapter
GSSI user group filtering is a payable option = Please see accessories
A new standard for hand-held receivers! AR-DV10: 100kHz～1300MHz
AR-DV10 is the world's most advanced multi-mode, SDR hand-held receiver that supports a variety of digital, as well as analog modes. Enjoy multi-digital signal monitoring on the go!
NEW! - the new firmware now allows decoding of Traffic Channel audio from TETRA TRUNKING networks!
(this requires an additional subscription, avalible from AOR)
Wide coverage from longwave to 1200 MHz amateur bands, including the air band and a variety of digital modes. Full support for WFM, NFM, AM, USB, LSB, CW. Plenty of signals to watch out for on the go, such as longwave, medium wave, shortwave and FM broadcasting, CW and SSB amateur radio, VHF / UHF air band and wireless bugs.
100kHz-1300MHz signals are converted to a 47.25 MHz super heterodyne IF signal and then digitized with an A / N converter. FM and AM broadcasts are digitized after direct I / Q conversion. The digitized signals are then processed by an Altera FPGA Cyclone IV and an Analog Devices Blackfin DSP for demodulation.
The revolutionary features of the AR-DV10 such as multi-digital mode reception and digital mode auto-detection have been made possible by these latest digital processing technologies and the know-how of the AOR engineer. Modes can be quite tricky, as it's very difficult to know in advance which modes you might encounter in a particular band. That's why AOR has developed a unique detection algorithm that does all of the work for you. Just set the digital AUTO MODE and even while scanning the tapes at high speed, the AR-DV10 will automatically switch to the correct mode and decode the digital signal.
Only AOR technology allows automatic detection of DMR (Tier 1 / 2 / Mototrbo), NXDN (6.25k), dPMR (446 Tier 1), APCO25 (Phase1, D-STAR, Yaesu C4FM, Alinco (EJ47U) and Japanese D-CR.
The AR-DV10 is also compatible with digital amateur GMSK and C4FM modes, as well as pro-oriented DMR and NXDN modes.
- Wideband Reception: 100 kHz - 1300 MHz
- Multimode digital demodulation (automatic detection except Tetra)
- Analogue reception all modes
- Quick memory scan
- Quick program search
- Reception of assist functions (such as pitch adjustment, offset and priority reception)
- MicroSD card support (recording, memory data input / output, firmware updates)
- Dedicated radio integrated circuit for 520 kHz - 1710 kHz AM and 64 MHz - 108 MHz FM broadcasts
- IPX5 water resistant (providing antenna, battery, belt clip and all rubber lids are firmly attached)
- Compact Design
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 2.56” (65mm) x 5.40" (137mm) x 1.61” (41mm)
ADVANCED SIGNAL SELECTION FUNCTION - Advanced digital mode settings provide access to NXDN / D-CR scrambling code, RAN, NAC, colour codes and location selection. For analog modes, the “VFO Edit” menu controls CTCSS / DCS tone / reverse tone / squelch types and analog voice descrambler functions.
- PDF manual
- Large capacity BP-10 lithium-ion battery (7.4V 2000mAh)
- BT-10 alkaline battery box
- AA-10E AC Adapter
- CC-10 Fast charger holder
- DC / DC converter for cigarette lighter DC-10 (IN: 12V or 24V）
- RA-10 rubber antenna
- BC-10 Belt-clip